The client for closed beta 2 is now available to download. Details for that can be found here.
Also they give a nice calendar of upcoming things.
• Pre-Download of CBT2 Client is available on your ACCOUNT page
• Winners from the Beauty & Beast contest will be announced in our forum
• Additional CBT2 keys will be distributed by end of date UTC to those who registered
Make sure to check the forums and see if you won – remember the drawing is random. Also if you haven’t reserved your name and want to reserve it for CBT2, then tomorrow is the last day (at 3am EST.) 0800 UTC seems to be the favored time for BDO. So just remember that when you see 0800 UTC is 3am EST (which thankfully is about the time I normally crawl out of bed).
17.02 | 08:00 UTC
• Everyone who reserved his name by 08:00 UTC will be able to use his reserved name during CBT2 to test this feature
That is less than 2 days from now.
22.02 | 08:00 UTC
• CBT2 will be closed
• Character Creator will be closed
• Redeem page for CBT2 keys will be closed
Four days to play isn’t very long but the ‘real’ fun begins now in less than a week.
26.02 | 08:00 UTC
• Pre-Order will be closed
27.02 | 08:00 UTC
• Name Reservation will be closed
28.02 | 08:00 UTC
• Soft Launch for Early Access who pre-ordered the Conqueror’s Package will begin
• Claiming process for Pre-Order Packages will begin
The Fun will commence.
01.03 | 08:00 UTC
• Soft Launch for Early Access who pre-ordered the Explorer’s Package will begin
02.03 | 08:00 UTC
• Soft Launch for Early Access who pre-ordered the Traveler’s Package will begin
03.03| 08:00 UTC
• Hard Launch for everyone who purchased the game will begin
• Cash Shop will be opened
Not sure what is up with the cash shop not opening till the 10th of March – I was hoping to at least buy a couple of pets, but I have managed to play in Korea with only one pet so it can be done, it is just a pain in the but to loot everything.
My plan for CBT2 is to see if I can level to 50 in the short window of play – that’s my goal anyway. I know that leveling is more difficult in NA vs. KR – we will see. It will be fun anyway!